Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Diasy_Adair

Molten Core Raider
Has it been said yet that all these gifs make loading the FSR on small devices like taking a shit while standing?
Would'nt care about occasionally.
But its not.
Am I in a minority on this?

pic not related.

Bane_sl

shitlord
Has it been said yet that all these gifs make loading the FSR on small devices like taking a shit while standing?
But its not.

pic not related.
Nope. I gave up fighting it because every time you mention it, you get people against YOU because your "jimmies are rustled". Not sure why they keep doing it. It's no longer funny, useful, or unique. Especially when there's an entire thread dedicated to it..

Tenjikuronin

0aUpYge.png

lLA6adf.jpg

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
But its not.
Just wait till the same shit starts appearing in BOTH threads. After that, the final step is in BOTH threads, by same poster.

No, you're not alone, but as long as the folks "rebelling" against "The Rules" of "the man" (the most positive spin I've got on it. The other choices are: "to lazy or self-centered to be bothered to give a fuck about anyone else", or possibly "too stupid to know the difference between the threads" ) have their fan clubs, there's fuck all to be done by it.

Honestly it comes down to lax mods. Even if it didn't earn the offender a trip to the rickshaw, if they only got their shit deleted repeatedly, that may be enough.

rrr_img_16122.jpg
rrr_img_16123.jpg
rrr_img_16124.jpg
rrr_img_16125.jpg
rrr_img_16126.jpg

• 1Brony
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
Just wait till the same shit starts appearing in BOTH threads. After that, the final step is in BOTH threads, by same poster.

No, you're not alone, but as long as the folks "rebelling" against "The Rules" of "the man" (the most positive spin I've got on it. The other choices are: "to lazy or self-centered to be bothered to give a fuck about anyone else", or possibly "too stupid to know the difference between the threads" ) have their fan clubs, there's fuck all to be done by it.

Honestly it comes down to lax mods. Even if it didn't earn the offender a trip to the rickshaw, if they only got their shit deleted repeatedly, that may be enough.
rrr_img_16168.jpg

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
Nope. I gave up fighting it because every time you mention it, you get people against YOU because your "jimmies are rustled". Not sure why they keep doing it. It's no longer funny, useful, or unique. Especially when there's an entire thread dedicated to it..
rrr_img_16170.jpg