Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Ryanz

<Banned>
Where the hell is this in Michigan? It's beautiful.

@a_skeleton_01 Upper Peninsula

SummerRocks3.jpg

SummerRocks4.jpg

SummerRocks2.jpg

• 5Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 5 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I only ignore people that are just factually wrong and willfully so. But this Lulzsect kid is definitely riding that line. Do you think anything you post is funny, or is this just pure troll-shit?

QxXC7N3.png

• 3Salty
  • 1Jew
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 4 users

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
I only ignore people that are just factually wrong and willfully so. But this Lulzsect kid is definitely riding that line. Do you think anything you post is funny, or is this just pure troll-shit?

View attachment 109958

Just ignore the troll and he will get bored and go away. In the mean time, scroll past his blather to the next Funny, Strange, and/or Random pic.

trolling_is_a_art.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Jew
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Much of what is pictured above is not even 'sushi'. Read all about it:
Sushi and Sashimi – Understanding the Difference | Kabuki Restaurant

View attachment 109961

I've lived in Japan for 5 years. Nothing in the picture I posted was sashimi. Sashimi is literally just raw fish. Sushi comes in various types. Cone types are called Temaki. Roll types are called Hosomaki. The type with a slice of fish over rice is called Nigiri. Finally, the type that's eggs inside nori seaweed is called Gunkan.

Somewhere along the line you picked up some bad information. Sorry to be the bearer of ill news.

sushi-3.jpg

• 3Like
  • 2Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
Nothing in the picture I posted was sashimi.

I never said it was.

YOU used a pic containing several dishes that are NOT sushi (because they have no rice) to illustrate your opinion of 'good sushi'.

That is wrong. And, the fact that you live in Japan is irrelevant. You can be just as misguided there as here.

'The word sushi refers to the vinegared rice on which raw seafood and other ingredients are served. This dish originated with the use of rice and salt to preserve fish in the 17th century, but today’s version has very little in common with its humble roots.'

welcome.jpg

• 2Jew
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
Well now that I ask Muki my neighbor she tells me that certain kinds of Gunkan Nigiri do contain a small portion of rice in the bottom, so I stand corrected.

For engaging my mouth before being certain-- I now don the Shithead hat for the remainder of my browsing session.

shithat.jpg

• 2Bullshit
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I never said it was.

YOU used a pic containing several dishes that are NOT sushi (because they have no rice) to illustrate your opinion of 'good sushi'.

That is wrong. And, the fact that you live in Japan is irrelevant. You can be just as misguided there as here.

'The word sushi refers to the vinegared rice on which raw seafood and other ingredients are served. This dish originated with the use of rice and salt to preserve fish in the 17th century, but today’s version has very little in common with its humble roots.'

View attachment 109966

This is by far the stupidest thing I've read in a very long time. Have you ever had sushi from anywhere other than a gas station?

And on a related note, there's no rice in this picture either:
rice.jpg

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I never said it was.

View attachment 109966

Wow you really are a sucker for punishment aren't you. I get to correct your correcting of me, not once, but twice. Hilarious!

Every dish in my picture is sushi, dipshit. The rice in the dishes you are so sure you are correct about (but have clearly never eaten) is UNDER the topping. The only thing that is not sushi is the vegetables on the right used to refresh the palate, but no idiot could possibly mistake that for sushi. I'm not so sure I should give you the benefit of the doubt on not being an idiot though.

Case in point:

Gunkanmaki (軍艦巻, "warship roll") is a special type of nigirizushi: an oval, hand-formed clump of sushi rice that has a strip of nori wrapped around its perimeter to form a vessel that is filled with some soft, loose or fine-chopped ingredient that requires the confinement of nori such as roe, nattō, oysters, uni (sea urchin roe), corn with mayonnaise, scallops, and quail eggs. Gunkan-maki was invented at the Ginza Kyubey restaurant in 1941; its invention significantly expanded the repertoire of soft toppings used in sushi.

Go back to whatever budget sushi restaurant run by Koreans you learned your sushi knowledge from.

large.jpg

Edit: Well at least you corrected yourself, before I could post. I almost feel bad now. Almost.

• 1Jew
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users