FACT CHECK: Trump Tower Billboard in Mumbai

Screenshot-2016-12-30-at-8.13.48-PM.png

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
  • 1Nationalist
Reactions: 2 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"><a href="The Other Account on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/QICtn16TvN</a></p>&mdash; The Other Account (@TheOtherAccoun4) <a href="">December 31, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• 1Jew
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"><a href="The Other Account on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/QICtn16TvN</a></p>&mdash; The Other Account (@TheOtherAccoun4) <a href="">December 31, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Haha when she turned around, I was like, noooooope. Clicked back.

• 1Jew
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Except it's a picture of a shithole in india, obviously india's several thousand year struggle with intense poverty caused by several geographical circumstances is trumps fault.

220px-2012_Poverty_distribution_map_in_India_by_its_states_and_union_territories.svg.png

• 3Picard
  • 1Jew
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 6 users

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
This could be a picture of the SOMA / Tenderloin areas of San Francisco.
You mean a picture like THIS one (that you were too lazy to post along with your pithy comments here on the FSR)?

murals-1440x1440.jpg

'I know it ain’t easy on the eyes. It’s difficult and uncomfortable to see so many people living in the streets. I mean the TL is the only place I’ve witnessed someone defecating on the street, brazenly tying off their arm to inject drugs at lunchtime, and I’m fairly certain I’ve now inhaled secondhand crack smoke on my morning walk to work, but the TL is also a source of tremendous human kindness. Believe me. It is here that I’ve seen more people willing to help one another, feed one another and look after one another than anywhere else. You’ll find beauty here if you’re willing to see it.'

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
  • 1Faggotry

DavivMcD

Peasant
You guys still arguing with the butthurt Trump hater? He's worse than the banana guy. Just use the ignore function, it makes his arguments much more intelligent.
problem.jpg

• 2Bullshit
  • 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
You guys still arguing with the butthurt Trump hater? He's worse than the banana guy. Just use the ignore function, it makes his arguments much more intelligent.
View attachment 111721

I dont think too many ppl have me on 'ignore' lol.

As for T. Ronald Dump, try to defend the asshat as best you can, like a good Trumpanzee would do. I'm sure the best of his bullshit is yet to come.

• 2Salty
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 5 users