• 3Brony
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 4 users

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
how I see Caepan Caepan when people do not post a pic
View attachment 123968

Bubbles Bubbles How I see people who have been on ReRolled for long enough to know that if you come and post messages on the Funny, Strange, and/or Random Picture thread and make us read your pithy comments then you should AT LEAST post a picture, but then, they do NOT post a pic!

dunce-cap.jpg

I never thought I'd say it....but even bananas are better than nothing at all (because then the offending postee opens themselves up to heaps of abuse, which can be lots of fun)

Last edited:
  • 3Salty
  • 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Bubbles Bubbles How I see people who have been on ReRolled for long enough to know that if you come and post messages on the Funny, Strange, and/or Random Picture thread and make us read your pithy comments then you should AT LEAST post a picture, but then, they do NOT post a pic!

View attachment 123995

I never thought I'd say it....but even bananas are better than nothing at all (because then the offending postee opens themselves up to heaps of abuse, which can be lots of fun)

bananas? take that shit back, like right now

also, Katy is apparently single again. Rebound chicks are the best, in a desperate need to be wanted. Time to trim my pubes and get in there

z3HyrBZ.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Brony
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 5 users