Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Wolfen_sl

shitlord
Women arrested for smuggling 3 pounds of cocaine inside her breasts.
rrr_img_1634.jpg
rrr_img_1635.jpg

rrr_img_1634.jpg

rrr_img_1635.jpg

vGrade

Potato del Grande
This is one of my favorite pictures. I got it from a journalist who wrote a story about
the guy in the little girls cowboy hat after he died. He always was such a serious person
that it was awesome to see him making fun of himself and showing a different side. Kudos to you if you know who he is.
Bobby Fischer?

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Anyone able to get their hands on one of these? My little brother and sisters aren't going to get Christmas presents this year, but definitely worth it for me! From what I understand only 14k sold in the US.

rrr_img_1648.jpg

rrr_img_1648.jpg

Meatus_sl

shitlord
That's some expensive beer right there. You only want the building brick edition or basically any bottle of westvleteren 12 ?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Number 1 is the fake - i can tell by how the skin reacts in the fold around the elbow/arms. Plus, #2 (I think thats the same girl?...) and #3 are in popular media across Europe. So that kind of made it easier. Wolfen... I think? Posted a link to #3 not long ago on the FoH boards. Her eyes freak me out. Shes not gorgeous, but she is at least attractive when she conforms to society norms.

Picture not related to any of the above, but relevant.
rrr_img_1652.jpg

rrr_img_1652.jpg

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Yep, the first; made obvious by the ironic fact that it's the only one that looks remotely human.