<Silver Donator>

35AF0EB8-ECE9-4E10-BCA3-83C3A92E4AA4.jpg

• 8Like
  • 5Haram
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 13 users

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider

Anyone who says western culture isnt the paradigm of human culture needs to go fuck off.

This is the type of person I think of when people talk about privileged here in the US or even when I start to get annoyed I'm not driving a Ferrari yet. . Go out and have to catch thorny fucking lizards to eat so you can survive. People are living in abject poverty in a lot of places in the world still.

So apparently she is an artist. I was going to say I hate when people are condescending and make believe someones work is amazing just because of who they are. But then again a lot of art looks like crap to me and gets celebrated.
23-Stumpy-Jap-0034161.jpg

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
As an artist myself, it is a tough discussion to be had especially when you got like 300 undergrads taking fine art and graphic design or whatever and each one of them is "A FUCKIN BEAST" and has all kinds of bad ass 8 by 11's of graphite anime.

With that said there are some artists who are truly talented even when working in the abstract. When someone makes a pile of shit on canvas they just call "abstract" and then you have to respect it and try to look "deeper". I like to create convincing art, art that imitates life, and tries to recreate it in a unique, but CONVINCING way. Id say 92% of art graduates will never amount to anything, and you would be surprised how many kids go to school for art. Its truly amazing.

the-best-funny-pictures-of-donald-trump-in-vegan-butter.png

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Jew
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users