Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Spoiler because it's a gif over 10mb but worth it if you want to wait for the DL

removed
*Forehead Vein popping*

I really don't get this. Not you the poster (although there's both a pretty women AND a gif thread this could have gone in instead; w/e; this cause has been lost since day 2 of the new boards), but whoever created this.

It's a failure to pick content appropriate media. I wouldn't try to publish War and Peace over Twitter tweets, nor transport 6 month's of Prepper sundries and supplies in a Mini Cooper or a SmartCar. What's broken in the brain of the original gif maker that they just had to have this as a GIF?

war-peace-tree1.jpg
2008-mini-clubman.jpg
smart-car.jpg

And now something random from the GIS of "war and peace" to make up for the boring preachy part.

rrr_img_21506.jpg

Joules

Trakanon Raider
These guys look suspicious and all but seriously? Matching big black coats, cargo paints and Timberlands ... might as well be wearing hats that say terrorist on them. My guess is the person or people that dropped the bags would be a little more incognito. They might also be undercover cops or feds. The whole crowd sleuthing is pretty interesting though.Gawker

rrr_img_21517.jpg

Grimsark

These guys look suspicious and all but seriously? Matching big black coats, cargo paints and Timberlands ... might as well be wearing hats that say terrorist on them. My guess is the person or people that dropped the bags would be a little more incognito. They might also be undercover cops or feds. The whole crowd sleuthing is pretty interesting though.Gawker
I think the people pointing to that picture are showing that there where boots on the ground, actively trying to stop the bombing. That people knew more about the threat then, and are feigning ignorance now. The two definitely look like military types.

Like these sorts of pics showing snipers over the area. (To large to image)http://www.wbur.org/files/2013/04/AP875868754422.jpg

Unrelated:

rrr_img_21528.jpg
rrr_img_21529.jpg
rrr_img_21530.jpg
rrr_img_21531.jpg
rrr_img_21532.jpg