Reactions: 4 users

Mystico

Space Cowboy
<Gold Donor>
I'm real positive that I don't get it.

mrVXiPX.png
Doki Doki?

watch fucking Jesse Cox and Dodger's let's play

Watch basically anyone other than him. I quit watching him after he was incredibly supportive of punching “white supremacists” for their speech. He’s an idiot if it doesn’t see where that leads.

• 1Jew
  • 1Triggered
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Watch basically anyone other than him. I quit watching him after he was incredibly supportive of punching “white supremacists” for their speech. He’s an idiot if it doesn’t see where that leads.

he's one of the very few tubers I actually can stand watching

V7KSjNb.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Jew
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
fun fact, in Russian prison culture having a dagger/knife tattooed going thru your neck means that you are a murderer, possibly a contract killer

ge7tc9p.jpg

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Mystico

Space Cowboy
<Gold Donor>
he's one of the very few tubers I actually can stand watching

V7KSjNb.jpg
Oh, I liked watching his vids. I’m just not going to give him money by doing so. The response to a guy memeing on him at Coxcon is a perfect example of his character.
833E0B33-2D02-4ECB-8C15-0C3AD54F0E2D.jpeg

C587F782-341B-4E70-9688-1D949D109FF0.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Jew
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
WTF were those?????
Those were plugs they put into your nose when they have to do reconstruction/repair and need something to hold your septum and nasal cavity in shape while shit heals. I had to have a ton of scar tissue removed a few years back and went through this exact thing... And my reaction to how it felt when those damn things came out was right in line with his....

Oblig pic for no reason....
67YVcqW
67YVcqW
67YVcqW

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Those were plugs they put into your nose when they have to do reconstruction/repair and need something to hold your septum and nasal cavity in shape while shit heals. I had to have a ton of scar tissue removed a few years back and went through this exact thing... And my reaction to how it felt when those damn things came out was right in line with his....

Oblig pic for no reason....
67YVcqW
67YVcqW
67YVcqW

this overly fucked up because I have a nose surgery scheduled sometime next year. I thought after 20 years of breaking my nose, I'd get it fixed so I won't have to try to breathe just thru one nostril, but this shit is fucking me up. I'm gonna have nightmares now

PIntddv.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 5 users