<Bronze Donator>
8SgBCns.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 1Jew
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 8 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Sad thing for me is that we have tons of video as well, but it's in SVHS-C. These tiny SVHS cassettes that you put into an adaptor to view on a SVHS player. Great image quality for it's time.. but nearly impossible to do anything with now. I keep wondering if someone could do a book about the movie.

And FYI, we only got to play Super Mario 3 that one day that I recall. I played a LOT of Golgo 13 though. UGH, Love/Hate that game and the NES controls.

Last photos for a while. First is the AD slamming a mask against a window, they were filming inside. It was a weird night. I think that was in fallon, Nevada, but now I'm not sure. That might be Wes, one of the light handlers doing it.. hard to tell in the photo. If it's the AD, he was also the announcer at the video competition.

A picture of the Tram going by where the crew was setting up on the back of universal. I think we were up in one of the "fake" buildings across the way. Most of the buildings were just facads with walkways by the window. Got chased by a racoon when we tried to explore them during a break.

Frank and my brother while filming the "he touched my breast" scene. Frank was another great guy. A lot of the people on the wizard were "real". Once we spent more time in Hollywood, we realized how rare it was. Honestly, its a BAD place for kids. Really bad. While it was a great experience, and I still keep in touch with a few of them, I'm glad my parents pulled us away from there. Everyone ends up so fake and so.. self serving?

One last one of Luke and I. I can't recall if I I put this one up. Luke was a great kid. Played a lot of Micro Machines and stuff with him to kill time while waiting. Really long, hot days for a kid as young as he was. I am amazed he didn't have a melt down.

View attachment 161738

View attachment 161739

View attachment 161740

View attachment 161741

Man... Like Brad2770 said.. Start a thread, and add posts one at a time, and the book will write itself. It's guaranteed to sell. I would buy a couple of copies, and I'm sure everyone here would. The Wizard is far from Shawshank Redemption, but everyone of us is fond of that movie, and it's part of our childhood. Even the pictures you posted here would almost be enough for the book itself. It'd be neat to see what everyone is up to now, and a reunion photo. I looked Jenny up, she apparently has some band, and she looks good.

Did you meet Lucas? Was he nice or was he a douche?

• 1Jew
  • 1Picard
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
kartinki_008-4.jpg

translation: "when girls found out that you know how to reinstall windows"

• 3Worf
  • 2Picard
  • 1Jew