Karazhan Raider
ce8d384227ca30ca7d0dab01afe0562a.jpg

• 14Barf
  • 5Triggered
  • 5Rustled
Reactions: 26 users

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really don't get the firing of McCabe. What *tiny* chance he doesn't squeal after his retirement is secure; that tiny measure of the only real leverage they had on him; thrown away.

n3OYe1D.png

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Jew
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I really don't get the firing of McCabe. What *tiny* chance he doesn't squeal after his retirement is secure; that tiny measure of the only real leverage they had on him; thrown away.
The fbi which mcabe insists has nothing but integrity found Mcabe had none and recommended he be fired based on lying to an investigation started before trump was president by a man appointed by obama at the behest of democrats. He didn't lie on the periphery either, he lied straight up about the inquiry. Squeal about what exactly? mcabe hated trump and tried to hurt him and he got to flynn, congress reviewed the testimony mccabe and storzk used to entrap flynn and said they saw no lie, the judge on the case didn't recuse himself he was forcefully removed from the case when his personal relationship to storzk, page amd mcabe was revealed. Also if I remember correctly mcabe in a highly suspicious manner used himself as the authority on his forms for the flynn affair, ie he had no oversight.
Mcabes a rat.
ugly-rat-running-cartoon-illustration-47480221.jpg

• 2Like
  • 2Picard
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 8 users

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Tory-IIA experimental engine for the Nuclear Crowbar aka Supersonic Low Altitude Missile (SLAM)

https://jalopnik.com/the-flying-crowbar-the-insane-doomsday-weapon-america-1435286216

Project Pluto - Wikipedia

...a locomotive-size missile that would travel at near-treetop level at three times the speed of sound, tossing out hydrogen bombs as it roared overhead. Pluto’s designers calculated that its shock wave alone might kill people on the ground. Then there was the problem of fallout. In addition to gamma and neutron radiation from the unshielded reactor, Pluto’s nuclear ramjet would spew fission fragments out in its exhaust as it flew by. (One enterprising weaponeer had a plan to turn an obvious peace-time liability into a wartime asset: he suggested flying the radioactive rocket back and forth over the Soviet Union after it had dropped its bombs.)

tory.jpg
slam.jpg

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 6 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
LOL I thought this was a joke, looks to be real (TV Licenses)
Energy-saving-vs-tv-licence-fee.jpg
lol
Why do I need a TV Licence?

A TV Licence is a legal permission to install or use television receiving equipment to watch or record television programmes as they are being shown on TV or live on an online TV service, and to download or watch BBC programmes on demand, including catch up TV, on BBC iPlayer. This could be on any device, including TVs, desktop computers, laptops, mobile phones, tablets, games consoles, digital boxes, DVD, Blu-ray and VHS recorders. This applies regardless of which television channels a person receives or how those channels are received. The licence fee is not a payment for BBC services (or any other television service), although licence fee revenue is used to fund the BBC.
Official TV Licensing website - Legal framework

This is why they're the lesser white ppl country

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 9 users