Funny, Strange, Random Pics

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
This is my number one favorite movie. I never get bored of it. Saw it 21 times in the theatre.

My #1 as well. I have this poster in my living room, also owned/own the VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, Blu-ray 4K remastered, and the actual 4K. Didn't quit see it that many times in the theater, but I did hang out at the mall theater a lot, and snuck in quite often after the first time. Gone to see it each time the Drafthouse has had a screening of it. Timeless space action masterpiece that I can quote every single line to.

d9aa5173c97f7401760ae0c92915403b.jpg

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Brad2770

My #1 as well. I have this poster in my living room, also owned/own the VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, Blu-ray 4K remastered, and the actual 4K. Didn't quit see it that many times in the theater, but I did hang out at the mall theater a lot, and snuck in quite often after the first time. Gone to see it each time the Drafthouse has had a screening of it. Timeless space action masterpiece that I can quote every single line to.

View attachment 168065

I kept the movie ticket stubs. I’ll find them tomorrow and post them up. I think I have already done that, but thiswould have been 10+ years ago.

The best part was, I think Luc Besson had the script (or a rough version of it) when he was 14.

• 6Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 6 users

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
I remember when I saw this teaser, I was hooked. The music, the visuals, the mystery. I was not disappointed. Goddam classic.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Man, Valerian was one of my biggest movie disappointments in the last decade, and it was still better than Episode 8. Even though I pretty much expected as such with the actors who were cast. 5th element had Bruce Willis, Mila, Chris Tucker, and Gary fucking Oldman. Fucking cast directors these days need a throat chop.

fifthelement.jpg

• 9Like
  • 6Solidarity
Reactions: 14 users

Sterling

El Presidente
giphy.gif

5th Element was so on point. It's not exactly Schindler's List but it's exactly what it's supposed to be. Love that movie so much.

• 11Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 14 users