Blackwing Lair Raider

AS.jpg

• 3WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Klokkenmaker-even-a-broken-clock-is-right-twice-a-day.jpg

Read the 203 Arguments President Trump Has Made Against the Mueller Investigation

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

Stay strong MAGA comrades!

I have one argument against the Mueller investigation.

“There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even — you could even rig America’s elections, in part, because they are so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved.....There is no evidence that that has happened in the past or that there are instances in which that will happen this time. And so I’d invite Mr. Trump to stop whining and go try to make his case to get votes.”

It's cool, Vox and friends was already on it to explain how this didn't mean exactly what he it meant, just disregard the reality of what he said, and believe them as to how things happened....We've always been at war with Russia...

No, disregard that, the ministry of truth says again, we've always been at war with Russia.

But lets not shit up this thread with this, why don't you come on down to the Politics thread and I'll debunk, with citations, every piece of bullshit you believe in. I'll provide the whole quotes and context that your article has malformed or left out. I mean, don't get me wrong, if the point is to FEEL smart, and show off how woke you are at some fart sniffing party of "educated" people who have spent 100k on lesbian dance theory degrees, then by all means, articles like those are great. If you want to learn something by looking at primary sources and debating actual ideas/events? Come down to politics. We can even start with the number 1 thing--Mueller's investigation is bullshit because there is no crime in exchanging information with Russians, nor Russians advertising in U.S. elections. If you believe there is, by all means, look it up and tell me in the politics thread. Or maybe you can read through this 1996 'scandal' which ended up illustrating its perfectly legal for even foreign intelligence assets to help in Presidential elections, as long as they don't give anyone money (And even then its only a fine.) Try to explain that one for me, slugger, in the politics thread

• 22Like
  • 3Faggotry
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 29 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
This is why people don't want politics here in the FSR thread, 90% of your politics posts are dumb as fuck and we actually have a thread for your Politics Memes already, it's in the general sub-section.

vTMGurl.png

tkwuyjaegcgy.jpg

FnsFmDN.jpg

• 14Like
  • 6Solidarity
  • 3Salty
Reactions: 22 users