Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
405BFDA7-80C2-4672-A585-EE42E7C1AADC.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
I had this poster as a teenager. Cindy Crawford was the best looking model in my time. Loved the beauty mark.

She is still pretty hot today.

View attachment 175024
I had a friend growing up that looked a lot like her: had the biggest crush as a result.

Unfortunately, she passed away back in 2003 shortly after turning 21.

Dont even have any pics to compare: she died before the era of digital pics, and social media. Damn, I hadn't thought about her in awhile, now I'm bummed out.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I had a friend growing up that looked a lot like her: had the biggest crush as a result.

Dont even have any pics to compare: she died before the era of digital pics, and social media. Damn, I hadn't thought about her in awhile, now I'm bummed out.

pretty obvious Cindy Crawford is in the occult and she Nosferatu'd your friend to stay amazing looking
JbvTyWZ.jpg

• 5Like
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider

Alright, my friend's mom had scanned some pics of my friend and uploaded them to her Facebook

So does she look like Cindy Crawford to any of you guys?

Dawnelle 1.jpg
Dawnelle 2.jpg
Dawnelle 3.jpg
Dawnelle 4.jpg

Cindy again for comparison

s49dmr9.jpg

Last edited:
  • 6Dislike
  • 6Like
  • 3Seriously?
Reactions: 17 users