Funny, Strange, Random Pics

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
would we be allowed to "slap" it by accident
or will it be sexual assault
surely, it can't be....because boobs are not sexual.
i think.

rrr_img_27192.jpg
rrr_img_27193.jpg

rrr_img_27192.jpg

rrr_img_27193.jpg

I've never known any man to have anywhere near the sensitivity of a woman in that area, nor the capacity to feed offspring. Case in point != equal. Though, "sexual" dictates their necessity for procreation, or the continuance of a species, which is clearly not the case in modern society, Either way, I'm clearly for the open display of boobies.

Topless-Women-12.jpg

nsfw-topless-women-500x333.jpg

Jordan-empowered-lgn.jpg
It may make for a better beach and Mardi Gras going experience,

accept those aren't the tits you are going to see walking down the street of New York, these are:

rrr_img_27189.jpg

rrr_img_27190.jpg

rrr_img_27191.jpg

g5oR5Yd.gif

Topless-Women-12.jpg

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
I guess feminists are running out of things to fight for equality for. What woman in her right mind would want to walk around a city topless anyway? This basically gives women the right to take "wear a short skirt and a low cut top and then call any guy that looks at you a pervert" to a whole new level, and it serves no purpose other than that.

Pretty soon these worthless bitches are going to be fighting for the equal right to have urinals in the women's restroom.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1Vo3OBWy_SCiWIE0F0q4o4VKMG0pW8Hypdr0EoDGQBjM0sRBy.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1Vo3OBWy_SCiWIE0F0q4o4VKMG0pW8Hypdr0EoDGQBjM0sRBy.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I guess feminists are running out of things to fight for equality for. What woman in her right mind would want to walk around a city topless anyway? This basically gives women the right to take "wear a short skirt and a low cut top and then call any guy that looks at you a pervert" to a whole new level, and it serves no purpose other than that.
I'm perfectly fine with any woman who wants to walking around a city topless. They can think I'm a perv or whatever the fuck they want when I gaze at those melons while I walk by them.

GIS for "tits" was disappointing.