Funny, Strange, Random Pics

drychnath

Golden Knight of the Realm
Let's be honest here though. Fedor's posts have crossed from slightly disturbing to utterly disgusting. Spoilering them doesn't change the fact that it takes a twisted odd person to go looking for that shit. I've been coming to fohguild and then this site for 10 years and have never been bothered by any posting until recently. The biggest problem I have is that the older fedor gets the more of a cretin he becomes. This site is 0.1% of my life and I come here to enjoy it. Seeing gifs of distended chick's anuses and women dropping a turd in lingerie are just not worth it. Every 'mod' who lets that happen is enabling it. I was surprised after that moron who kidnapped the 3 girls for 10 years got arrested that fedor kept posting because he's about the same level of depravity.I figured it was him. Enjoy. I'm about done with this place.
Your 9th post will be sorely missed

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
xqIay4E.gif
rrr_img_28216.png

undecided_sl

shitlord
Good luck with your life, this is literally the most rustled I've seen someone from shitty pictures.
Haha, I am not 'rustled'.... My 'jimmies' are just fine. Don't be an interwebber and put down those that speak up against things. If you disagree, feel free to speak out, but try and look at the content. Be an individual. They are not 'shitty' pics. They wouldn't last 3 minutes on reddit. They're plain wrong. But, you sure owned me and I'm totally put down! Well done.

Haha, I am not 'rustled'.... My 'jimmies' are just fine. Don't be an interwebber and put down those that speak up against things. If you disagree, feel free to speak out, but try and look at the content. Be an individual. They are not 'shitty' pics. They wouldn't last 3 minutes on reddit. They're plain wrong. But, you sure owned me and I'm totally put down! Well done.
Why the fuck are you still here? Get bent, dickfat.

rrr_img_28217.jpg

undecided_sl

shitlord
Why the fuck are you still here? Get bent, dickfat.

rrr_img_28217.jpg
I'd leave but seeing your panties in such a twist is like rubber necking a car crash. Your post was more interesting than the 'eat a dick' reputation you gave, and levels above the 14 post wunderboy criticizing my post count. Fedor certainly has a team of winners.

Sickening

Molten Core Raider
I'd leave but seeing your panties in such a twist is like rubber necking a car crash. Your post was more interesting than the 'eat a dick' reputation you gave, and levels above the 14 post wunderboy criticizing my post count. Fedor certainly has a team of winners.
At this point it doesn't matter who you are complaining about. The pictures you don't want to see are in spoilers. Don't click on spoilers if you are a sensitive bitch. Its really fucking simple.

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
rrr_img_28221.jpg

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
If you click a Fedor spoiler you only have yourself to blame. This is the only spot in the whole forum he posts them and is allowed to post them.

If that makes you and all 10 of your community contributing posts (including 2 in FSR with no pic/gif attached to them) leave this forum that I bid you adieu good sir. Otherwise please stay and enjoy the rest of what the community has to offer.

rrr_img_28222.jpg

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
rrr_img_28223.jpg