Funny, Strange, Random Pics

billymain

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
4234234-40.jpg

plenty of easily accessible nootropics (smart drugs) now. great for studying, especially if stacked with organic coffee for caffeine with ghee(butterfat) or C8 caprylic acid MCT oil (ultra refined coconut oil) which is known to increase EZ water (exclusion zone water, essential for mitochondrial function, which is ya know....life). These healthy medium and short chain fats are the perfect fuel for the brain , made mostly of fat. Also the racetam family of chemical compounds. Unregulated in the US but available as dietary supplements, they require a prescription in the EU. For many people provides improved memory and cognition as well as a boost of energy and alertness without jitters or anxiety like some get with caffeine. They have actually been shown to possibly treat anxiety issues. Add in some grapefruit extract for apigenin and lion's mane mushroom, both of which are proven to stimulate neurogenesis. Formation of new brain cells..which is pretty awesome considering not that long ago it was "common knowledge" that you lose your brain cells and theyre gone forever, cant get em back. Simply untrue. L-theanine wouldn't hurt balance things out.
I knew meth was a prescription medication in other countries, same as diacetylmorphine (heroin) is a prescription painkiller in the UK, for example. But hadn't heard of Desoxyn until this poster.

View attachment 190387

Maybe I'm old, but we used Dexedrine to study. Is it being used as a party drug now? I don't think using it for studying should count as "misuse" even if it's been diverted.

• 4Bullshit
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Comrade
Reactions: 5 users

apraetor

<Silver Donator>
Well shick just got a new customer as I bought a pack of YOUR overpriced blades the other day. GIS for shick.

images

Nah, Advance Products' work was the Intution cartridges.. you know, wrapping soap around the blade and charging women extra for it ;)

1548036411601.png