<Prior Amod>
E0B16C3D-E9A8-443F-ACF7-5842BBFBBC57.jpeg

• 24Worf
  • 5Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 29 users

sublimenerdery

Trakanon Raider
See I also know stupid couples with the resultant stupid kids, but they're like these beacons of dumbshit in the darkness. Meanwhile I see anti-vaxx and essential oil memes like America got hit with a spontaneous tidal wave of dumb, and I've met literally none of them. Seattle is dense with stupid people too.

Again, I'm not on social media so maybe I just don't see it. It still feels like anti-vaxx is the bubonic plague and I'm over here all "IDK man, I believe you but I don't have any rats and my family is alive"

there's a strong correlation between rabid pro vaxxers and gun control proponents. they obsess over something so statistically insignificant that it can't honestly be that they care about public health or safety. they're pathetic individuals who embody the whole 'stop liking what i don't like' mentality, and were probably somehow hurt by someone in the group they obsess over.

i can't find an image for this. i tried.

• 15Garbage
  • 5Bullshit
  • 3Faggotry
Reactions: 27 users

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
there's a strong correlation between rabid pro vaxxers and gun control proponents. they obsess over something so statistically insignificant that it can't honestly be that they care about public health or safety. they're pathetic individuals who embody the whole 'stop liking what i don't like' mentality, and were probably somehow hurt by someone in the group they obsess over.

i can't find an image for this. i tried.

If this is a troll post it's like.. B average.

9ab6dde38ed354dc02dbab0f8ad10e34.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
they obsess over something so statistically insignificant

1*qAYQ2uVgbl6TQpCUqXZuCg.png
MeaslesDeathsUSA.png

While the direct mortality rate from measles is low, 1 in 10 kids infected suffered hearing loss and it can cause bigtime problems for pregnant women. If you don't think measles are scary enough, insert your disease of choice. Structure is the same.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users