Funny, Strange, Random Pics

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
1549927420199.png

• 7Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

apraetor

<Silver Donator>
I already know I am going to get a lot of shit for this, but I don't care.

I keep seeing this same anti-vaxx = stupid meme over and over. Anybody who treats something as complex as the human immune system and biology as this simple one line subject indicates their intelligence. Additionally, the way people recite their doctors words or health professionals with the same fervor as the religious people they love to bash astounds me.

Scientific reasoning predicates that we are always skeptical i.e. we don't just assume something is working even if all the evidence points to it being that way. We may have missed something. Case and point this chart you linked. I always see it and I always ask the same question. What happened before the dates listed? Could this chart just be a small sample size designed to make vaccines look more impressive? Turns out the answer is yes.

View attachment 192909

Death from disease has been on the decline since the 1900's. This notion that vaccines are the holy grail to combating diseases is a shallow look at a broad span of history.

Furthermore the fact that people are so willing trust these vaccine manufactures that cannot be held civilly liable is baffling. If you could operate with impunity what would you do? Do you know how much money is in vaccines?

Dismissing peoples arguments (as long as the argument comes from a place of sincerity) keeps you stupid. Consider the other side. I have looked at both sides of the argument and I feel comfortable sitting in the no vaccination camp (for now) and I respect your right to be in the vaccination camp, but can we please stop with this belittling dismissive attitude towards a very nuanced subject that has dire consequences on both sides of the fence?

Health Sentinel - Vaccines
Products - Vital Statistics of the US - Homepage

Also, here are some pictures so you don't think I am a total shitbag.

View attachment 192911

Plasma jets coming off a black hole
View attachment 192912

View attachment 192913

That's a pretty large misrepresentation of 42 U.S. Code § 300aa–22. Vaccine manufacturers have immunity from lawsuits over unavoidable side effects, contingent on that 1) the FDA cleared the vaccine for use because the potential benefit outweighs the dangers (as is done with all medications), and 2) your doctor -- as with side effects of medications -- is the person best-suited to help you decide the risks to your personal health.

If the manufacturer deceived the FDA, or in some other way caused the vaccine to be more harmful than was represented to the FDA, then they lose all immunity and face full civil liability. So the truth is that if a pharma company pays lobbyists to get a dangerous vaccine approved, then they're going to be liable in court, despite the FDA clearance.

And for those who do suffer actual reactions to legitimate vaccines, we have the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, which covers your lawyers, whether you win or not, plus your medical bills if they find that the vaccine did adversely impact your health. That's much stronger protection than you'd get without immunized vaccine manufacturers, since you'd have to pony up the money to even get a lawyer to consider taking them on.

1549931856733.png

Edit: I hope y'all appreciated that pun.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
We actually have some anti-vaxxers on this baord? Jesus fucking Christ. Hopefully all their kids get polio and they don't reproduce.

DyMmIcWXcAMmOAK.jpg:large

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users