Tenjikuronin

UmkxF.jpg

T41My.jpg

QTnDu.jpg

9DNw5.jpg

Last edited:

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm
the actress is 23 tho. if you really wanna get your pedo going, u should look at Ariel Winter, who plays her younger sister.
rrr_img_28304.jpg

rrr_img_28305.jpg
I know I'm replying a bit late -

but assuming that because you find this chick hot that you're a pedo really rustles my jimmies. Yes, the chick who plays Hailey looks young - but gorrammit, the actress is so obviously an adult that saying that people who find her attractive are pedo is like saying that men who like a landing strip on their women like chewbacca-crotch. She looks young, not underage.

rrr_img_30322.jpg

As for the little sister, I dunno, I've got no excuse. That chick better be taking some serious harmones or something to have boobs like that at age 15. Maybe her agent/parents got her a boob job and just pretended that puberty is being very good to her. Again though - what people find attractive about her isn't the fact that she's 15, it's the fact that she's got a better body and better boobs than 95% of women out there.

---------> Pic too large to upload:http://photos.imageevent.com/afap/wa...el-winter.jpeg

If people were wacking it over a normal-looking 15 year old, then yeah, there'd be plenty of room to call them perverts who want the underage poon. But being attracted to the things that make 24 year olds attractive when they're present on 15 year olds does not a pedo make.

TL;DR - I'm a pedo, but I justify it because the boobs are big.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Must the pipette be calibrated? I think there's someone here who can do that.
rrr_img_30324.jpg

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I know I'm replying a bit late -

but assuming that because you find this chick hot that you're a pedo really rustles my jimmies. Yes, the chick who plays Hailey looks young - but gorrammit, the actress is so obviously an adult that saying that people who find her attractive are pedo is like saying that men who like a landing strip on their women like chewbacca-crotch. She looks young, not underage.

rrr_img_30322.jpg

As for the little sister, I dunno, I've got no excuse. That chick better be taking some serious harmones or something to have boobs like that at age 15. Maybe her agent/parents got her a boob job and just pretended that puberty is being very good to her. Again though - what people find attractive about her isn't the fact that she's 15, it's the fact that she's got a better body and better boobs than 95% of women out there.

---------> Pic too large to upload:http://photos.imageevent.com/afap/wa...el-winter.jpeg

If people were wacking it over a normal-looking 15 year old, then yeah, there'd be plenty of room to call them perverts who want the underage poon. But being attracted to the things that make 24 year olds attractive when they're present on 15 year olds does not a pedo make.

TL;DR - I'm a pedo, but I justify it because the boobs are big.
rrr_img_30327.jpg