1552436641079.png

1552436647032.png

1552436737886.png

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
He had a heart attack last year right after doing a stand up show.

View attachment 198745

He had a heart attack right after eating too fucking much for his entire life and being an idiot about it when he had every opportunity to change, and the knowledge that it was killing him. He would often joke about how it wasn't a big deal that he would die young and leave his kid without a father. Hearing his father screaming as he died from a heart attack wasn't even enough to shock him out of it. I'm surprised he changed at all after his own.

Its-the-genes.jpg

• 10Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 10 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
He had a heart attack right after eating too fucking much for his entire life and being an idiot about it when he had every opportunity to change, and the knowledge that it was killing him. He would often joke about how it wasn't a big deal that he would die young and leave his kid without a father. Hearing his father screaming as he died from a heart attack wasn't even enough to shock him out of it. I'm surprised he changed at all after his own.

View attachment 198746

Forgive me if I'm wrong: wasn't he already in the process of losing weight anyways when the heart attack happened?

maybe he got more serious afterwards.

IMG_7098.JPG

• 11Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 14 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Forgive me if I'm wrong: wasn't he already in the process of losing weight anyways when the heart attack happened?

maybe he got more serious afterwards.

View attachment 198747

I didn't know that, but the point still stands. I gave up on his podcast because I couldn't take his indifference about his health while being a parent, and his excessive pothead stuff. Us fatty's are going to fat, but I expect more from those who have kids and resources to get professional help with the process of losing/maintaining weight.

6RUQk0e.jpg

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
This dude just tried to friend me on FB... LoL, the fuck is going on with him?

wtfux.jpg

-edit- for context, the bottom left photos were all individually uploaded at different times... so odd.

Last edited:
  • 3Garbage
  • 2WTF
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 8 users

Varia Vespasa

Vyemm Raider
I gave a Ring of Delusion- Waterbreathing to a group once in the old Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh series. They came across a giant frogs' lair, basically a 50 foot deep pond with a couple of partially dressed skeletons at the bottom. One of the characters diving to check for treasure drowned and had to be fished out and revived with CPR (I was being kind along with the cruelty of that ring) not once, but THREE times before they decided there might be a problem somewhere. And they STILL didnt blame the ring till 2 days later after they finally got around to identifying stuff! :p

Delusion.jpg

Not really big on cursed items, but I did semi get them with a horn of bubbles that they thought was a horn of blasting during a wyvern attack. Only partially got them because the wyverns couldnt see shit either and about half of them crashed into trees which didnt kill them but rather spoiled the shock and awe component of their attack. :p

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users