IMG_20190822_112843.jpg

• 5Like
  • 2Dislike
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 8 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I have had chocolate covered crickets before. I would try this as long as the “bugs” are roasted beforehand.

View attachment 220056
View attachment 220057

I don't live in a place that has mastered ALL forms of cooking so I can go around experiencing African delicacy.

If I want to eat shitty food I can just roll up and order here:

1566503686922.png

For real, every time I roll by here with the wife she gives me the eyes, you know...the eyes that say, "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE DON'T FUCKING MENTION MOSQUITO BURGERS OR EATING CLAY FOR THE FUCKING MILLIONTH TIME OR I'LL DIVORCE YOU"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Doesn't look authentic. Where are the metal gates over bullet proof windows?

Woops, forgot what thread I was in, thought this was GG thread based on recent content.

wSBsTCY.jpg

Last edited:
  • 6Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 3Rustled
Reactions: 11 users

Brad2770

I don't live in a place that has mastered ALL forms of cooking so I can go around experiencing African delicacy.

If I want to eat shitty food I can just roll up and order here:

View attachment 220070

For real, every time I roll by here with the wife she gives me the eyes, you know...the eyes that say, "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE DON'T FUCKING MENTION MOSQUITO BURGERS OR EATING CLAY FOR THE FUCKING MILLIONTH TIME OR I'LL DIVORCE YOU"

I understand what you are saying, but chocolate covered crickets is actually pretty damned good. Almost, almost like a peanut M&M. If you get the chance, you should try it.

1E9D03C0-695E-4ACD-9988-A0CABF92668F.jpeg

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I understand what you are saying, but chocolate covered crickets is actually pretty damned good. Almost, almost like a peanut M&M. If you get the chance, you should try it.
think i'll just stick to peanut M&M's

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users