Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
the-dar-251.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1357513137-690238-jpg.15859

demotivators_picdump_352_640_122.jpg

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
From this moment further, any posting of shit, gore, pedo/fake pedo, death gifs and other really stupid nasty shit will result in a 7 day RRP no questions asked. 2nd offense is a month, third is a ban.

If you want to see shit coming out of peoples ass or people pissing on each other then go somewhere else. I'll be back paging this thread to prune out as much, literal, shit as I can.

Cheers.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
From this moment further, any posting of shit, gore, pedo/fake pedo, death gifs and other really stupid nasty shit will result in a 7 day RRP no questions asked. 2nd offense is a month, third is a ban.

If you want to see shit coming out of peoples ass or people pissing on each other then go somewhere else. I'll be back paging this thread to prune out as much, literal, shit as I can.

Cheers.
You forgot to post a picture.

rrr_img_33708.jpg

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020

Cheers.
rrr_img_33714.jpg

Duppin_sl

shitlord

Cheers.
The least surprising result ever.

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider

Cheers.
sad day for internet freedoms. lets ban racist jokes, homophobia, and gun talk/pics next please - these all hurt my feels

3Xat2OS.gif

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Cheers.
rrr_img_33733.jpg