• 7Like
  • 6Haram
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 15 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
View attachment 236508

Fucking Sophie Monk had her own air-blowers on the red-carpet at the Arias - what a cunt.

Vacuous, rubber-faced mostly unattractive cunt.

(Pic: Mine)
She went on the zipline I worked at in Hawaii. I saw her pussy a lot over that 6 hours. I'm 100% sure that our manager was banging Fifi box for 6 months after she came on the tour, and I'm like 50% sure that someone tickled Sophie, but don't remember who.

The seated position + short shorts = poor planning
flyin-hawaiian-zipline (1).jpg

RIP Alika
flyin-hawaiian-zipline.jpg

apraetor

<Silver Donator>
Now map legal substance abuse - both alcohol and marijuana - against an increase of publicly funded treatment. Then look at the efficacy rate for that publicly funded treatment.

I'm all for letting people do as they please if they have to live with their decisions as well, but that doesn't seem to be how this plays out.

maxresdefault.jpg

You're mistakenly assuming that the only potential cost associated with addiction is the treatment cost. That's patently untrue. In the absence of addiction treatment the problem falls to the police, increasing costs across the judicial system; since the criminal justice system doesn't address the real problem, and offers the potential to worsen the situation, it creates a feedback loop which further increases the financial and social costs.

I get where you're coming from. It feels right on some level to say "you made the mess, you clean it up", because we love to take the moral high ground and the War on Drugs spend billions convincing you that addiction is a moral failing. Ultimately though, locking the person up will only cost us more in the long run. If your goal is to make addicts' lives miserable, punitive measures is the way to increase the suffering. If your goal is to save money and reduce the impact of addicts on your life, then treatment is the best bet. It can take multiple tries, addicts relapse many times before they hopefully get clean for good and the cost of incarceration dwarfs the cost of rehab.

1575783741683.png

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Faggotry
Reactions: 7 users

apraetor

<Silver Donator>
I love any kind of tech photo in that style. Die shots are my favorite.

raven_ridge_die.png

That's an x-ray, and the one you posted kinda looks like differential interference contrast, possibly.. or a color-coded scanning electron image.

Got any objects in particular in mind? I dunno if FOH supports tomographic images but we can find out.

1575787210534.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users