Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Terial

Trakanon Raider
took this pic while getting gas today... yea i used my phone at the pump as the sign was not clear enough if i should or shouldn't...
rrr_img_36137.jpg

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
WOW! Dat ass. I want a nurse like that the next time I get hospitalized.

loep5hZ.gif
Well, considering it's Sasha Grey, you can at least see her do a lot more. Skip to 1:10 for source of the gif..http://www.likuoo.com/filthy-nurse-s...-patients-6834
rrr_img_36138.jpg

took this pic while getting gas today... yea i used my phone at the pump as the sign was not clear enough if i should or shouldn't...
Been living under a rock for 10 years? Gas stations have had those signs forever.. Someone, somewhere, had the an old cell phone cause some kind of fire/explosion, from static electricity or something, at a gas station once.. All the big companies immediately started putting those signs up to cover their own asses. Same reason you are still supposed to turn off cell phones on a plane, even though they haven't interfered with their equipment for years and it only caused a little bit of static at worst when it did.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Been living under a rock for 10 years? Gas stations have had those signs forever.. Someone, somewhere, had the an old cell phone cause some kind of fire/explosion, from static electricity or something, at a gas station once.. All the big companies immediately started putting those signs up to cover their own asses. Same reason you are still supposed to turn off cell phones on a plane, even though they haven't interfered with their equipment for years and it only caused a little bit of static at worst when it did.
I'm well aware of the whole static "issue" that was brought up years ago... but I think you missed the irony in the pic, as the left side says no cell phones and the right side says scan the QVC code with your cell phone if you have a complaint.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I'm well aware of the whole static "issue" that was brought up years ago... but I think you missed the irony in the pic, as the left side says no cell phones and the right side says scan the QVC code with your cell phone if you have a complaint.
mmm.. no, I saw that. The sign specifically means no talking or using cell phone while you are pumping gas. Before/after is fine. Just like I've gotten out of my car at a pump with a cigarette, but then walked over and put it out/threw it away before I started pumping. I guess I just didn't think it was ironic since I knew what the sign specifically means. The 'call 911' right above it is almost ironic, and what I thought you might have been referring to with the picture, but anyone with half a brain would realize it means step away from pump when it's on fire, THEN call 911.

rrr_img_36155.jpg
rrr_img_36156.jpg
rrr_img_36157.jpg
rrr_img_36158.jpg
rrr_img_36159.jpg

Sulrn

Deuces
WOW! Dat ass. I want a nurse like that the next time I get hospitalized.

loep5hZ.gif
rrr_img_36165.jpg

Go to a teaching hospital near a University with a Nursing program. Especially on weekends and in Psych wards.

Enjoy plenty of 20-30something horny, noncommital CNA/LPNs/RNs.

DavivMcD

Peasant
Hell according to that chart I'm an average idiot with taste. What's wrong with liking multiple things, and not having a "THIS THING IS THE BEST, ALL OTHER THINGS ARE SHIT" mentality?

Edit: Also, I liked The Wire but The Shield is just plain brilliant.
moneytrain9ev.jpg

500px-Antwon_Mitchell.jpg

142940__forest_l.jpg

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Wait, that chart says idiots like the Witcher 2, while people with taste like Dragon Age 2...

Trying to grasp that thought process just gave me a headache.

chilansl

Molten Core Raider
Why isn't all the anime/manga under idiots?

rrr_img_36179.jpg
Because, like with everything else (books, movies, websites, etc), only 90% of it is total crap.
Of the remaining 10%, you (and I) won't like most of it, which leaves maybe 1% that any particular person would think is good, if not told to go watch it by their peers.
Naturally, this might mean setting aside any issues people might have with animation, or maybe just that animation style. Which is not to say that I am immune to this. Anything by Rankin/Bass studios has to be a great story because I hate their animation style.
Once you get past that, the rest either is good and likeable, good and not your taste, bad and not your taste, or bad but likeable (The Pest, John Leguizamo, I'm one of four people on Earth who likes it!).
rrr_img_36180.jpg