Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
Oh god, that's going to beterrible.

url

Fight-Club-fight-club.jpg

faces-of-fight-club-wallpaper.jpg
If it turns out bad I will just pretend it doesn't exist. But with all due respect, I really hope you are wrong sir

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
If it turns out bad I will just pretend it doesn't exist. But with all due respect, I really hope you are wrong sir
Oh don't get me wrong, so do I, but after all this time, with a new medium, I have a hard time imagining the sequel will be anything other than a mindless cash in.

Wonder whether they're going to use the ending from the book or the movie? From what they described it sounds more like the book, but even Palahniuk said flat out that the movie ending was better.

226083.jpg

tumblr_lclws3bnu01qztk1wo1_500.jpg

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Man, that girl got

640px-Torn_Apart_Logo.png

in the comments.
"Waaaa I'm a hypergamerous femcunt trying to date law students (er, wait). I want control, but I also want alpha cock and no responsibility for my ignorance!"

I'd fucking laugh in her face with exactly the same shit eating smirk.

a_560x375.jpg

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
Oh don't get me wrong, so do I, but after all this time, with a new medium, I have a hard time imagining the sequel will be anything other than a mindless cash in.

Wonder whether they're going to use the ending from the book or the movie? From what they described it sounds more like the book, but even Palahniuk said flat out that the movie ending was better.

226083.jpg

tumblr_lclws3bnu01qztk1wo1_500.jpg
Yeah I agree its been too long and im not too fond of the new medium. I wouldent mind it as much if the new piece was stated as a reboot instead of a sequel.
rrr_img_37394.jpg
rrr_img_37395.jpg
rrr_img_37396.jpg