Funny, Strange, Random Pics

moontayle

Golden Squire
The trick to frozen pizza is to not be picky. From a cost standpoint, $6 for something that feeds two adults and a couple of kids is nothing to sniff at. And a lot of the options aren't that bad either, just never going to be as good as take out. I got lucky when we moved back up here to Buffalo, I literally have Bocce's pizza around the corner from me and their large pizzas could feed a small African village plus it's some of the best pizza I've had since my brief stay in Chicago when I went through Navy Boot and "A" school.

Pic related:

rrr_img_37670.jpg

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wow one of the best pics lately! Only, wtf did they put on their fries to ruin them? Need to fire that asshole!

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Ha, I just bought this last week for $1,300. Saw it on craigslist and couldn't stop laughing. Sorry for the shitty blurred picture, handed a guy my phone to take it.

It's pretty funny, even has the hula girl inside, and a Jurassic Park number 14 vehicle id pass hanging from the rearview mirror. You can't see in the picture, but it has the black truck push bars on the front. All it needed were new tires $400, and it was good to go.

rrr_img_37695.jpg

So hard not to go "DUH DUH - duh duh DUHHHH - duhduh DUH - DUHDUHDUH DUH!!!!!" (Jurassic Park theme song) as I drive around in it. Tons of honks and thumbs up as well, my sons love the thing. Still thrilled about it.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ha, I just bought this last week for $1,300. Saw it on craigslist and couldn't stop laughing. Sorry for the shitty blurred picture, handed a guy my phone to take it.

It's pretty funny, even has the hula girl inside, and a Jurassic Park number 14 vehicle id pass hanging from the rearview mirror. You can't see in the picture, but it has the black truck push bars on the front. All it needed were new tires $400, and it was good to go.

So hard not to go "DUH DUH - duh duh DUHHHH - duhduh DUH - DUHDUHDUH DUH!!!!!" (Jurassic Park theme song) as I drive around in it. Tons of honks and thumbs up as well, my sons love the thing. Still thrilled about it.
That looks like New Mexico somewhere between Alb and Santa Fe!