Funny, Strange, Random Pics

apraetor

<Silver Donator>
Am I the only person who thinks this stuff is complete BS? The studies don't just show no beneficial improvement, they also show an increase in injuries due to proprioception mis-sense (PubMed)

tex-tape-connais-L-1.jpeg

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Am I the only person who thinks this stuff is complete BS? The studies don't just show no beneficial improvement, they also show an increase in injuries due to proprioception mis-sense (PubMed)
I've been wondering about this stuff too. Not for sporting, but for my wife. She has cartilage damage damage in one knee and I have been wondering if this stuff could augment and support things a bit better so she doesn't dread getting up from a seated position as much...

Oblig : Equality makes me think of beans, that's correct.. isn't it?
Lg9dUIP.jpg

apraetor

<Silver Donator>
I've been wondering about this stuff too. Not for sporting, but for my wife. She has cartilage damage damage in one knee and I have been wondering if this stuff could augment and support things a bit better so she doesn't dread getting up from a seated position as much...

Oblig : Equality makes me think of beans, that's correct.. isn't it?
Lg9dUIP.jpg
Nah, it's not going to help from a medical perspective -- although you don't have to /tell/ her that.. a placebo could be useful. Considering that Linus Pauling won two Nobel Prizes, including one for chemistry, I've long believed that he had a good idea vitamin C was actually useless against the common cold and chose to "invent" a cure by taking advantage of the placebo effect.

The tape feels like it does something 'cause it's elastic and is applied while stretched quite a bit, but other than applying some tension to the skin it's worthless. Your skin isn't attached to the muscles beneath (muscles for changing skin not withstanding) and the tape definitely doesn't offer any genuine support to joints.

Hate to break to you, but i'm not here to give a history lesson or give anything that resembles anything but funny / strange / random / tits / or cool looking landscapes because I like them

If you want to be educated read a book. I attempt to find the above the because this is a thread I have enjoyed as a lurker for years and I do enjoy to finally be contributing. I could give a fuck if MLK gave a speech that included the above caption or if it was actually about the current capital gains tax laws

It seemed like a cool picture, so in passing I included it. While I appreciate your clarification of something I happened to link to FSR, I am not providing original content. Create a conversation about something you see to be incorrect. Don't direct it at me as though I had created the content or given a fuck about the picture in question

At the very least if you care enough to take the time to correct something random I posted. Post something better or at the very least something more accurate if it matters to you

1672942a24.jpg

images.jpg

Marilyn+Monroe+VS+Smoking+Marijuana+Lost+Video+Found+50+Years+Later.jpg

Holly-Peers_Nuts-topless-0thumb.jpg

7_62mm_M134_Minigun_by_MilitaryPhotos.jpg

tumblr_lkftagnXqq1qblq88o1_500.jpg

doc_sancheZ_sl

shitlord
just had to look up who this beauty was (I'm non-american). Apparently it's Shannon Tate, who was a popular actress/model and also Manson Family victim. Pretty sad story, if you ask me. Begging for your life, getting butchered. Not the way to go....