Funny, Strange, Random Pics

HBO has been in talks to make The Dark Tower by Stephen King. Last I read, it didnt sound like it was going to happen (6+ months ago when looking at the new line up).

dark-tower-covers.jpg

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
If I could get a GOT style adaption of one fantasy series going, it'd be Robin Hobb's Farseer/Tawny Man books. The skeleton of the story is somewhat generic but it's made unique by the cool setting and the amazingly in-depth treatment of the characters, and I'm man enough to admit that it is, to date, the only fantasy series that's ever gotten me a little choked up reading it. It's seriously amazing storytelling, on par with Martin at his best, it's just a shame more people haven't heard of it.

f7111a5e_farseer-trilogy.jpg

post_books_fantasy_07.jpg

goldenfool.jpg

n49512.jpg

RoyalAssassin-port.jpg

If I could get a GOT style adaption of one fantasy series going, it'd be Robin Hobb's Farseer/Tawny Man books. The skeleton of the story is somewhat generic but it's made unique by the cool setting and the amazingly in-depth treatment of the characters, and I'm man enough to admit that it is, to date, the only fantasy series that's ever gotten me a little choked up reading it. It's seriously amazing storytelling, on par with Martin at his best, it's just a shame more people haven't heard of it.

f7111a5e_farseer-trilogy.jpg
Hell yeah, the original three is the only series I've read three times.

rrr_img_38588.jpg

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
As much as I would love a WoT show on HBO, the hourglass eye has nothing to do with it. That is Dragonlance. And it is for one of the most badass characters TSR ever created.

rrr_img_38589.jpg

Siliconemelons

]

Isn't that the picture of Pug, Thomas and Ryath in the background?

rrr_img_38602.jpg
Shit someone else actually read Fiest's stuff? I personaly love it, its not stuper GoT or WoT-ish but its enjoyable and I am looking forward to the wrap up... the shit he did with Nakor was crazy but fun- glad Erik got a heros ending- I started with Shadows of a Dark Queen so that cast is kind-of my fav

oh pic..

pic...where are you..here is random castle

castle-on-coast-hill.jpg

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shit someone else actually read Fiest's stuff? I personaly love it, its not stuper GoT or WoT-ish but its enjoyable and I am looking forward to the wrap up... the shit he did with Nakor was crazy but fun- glad Erik got a heros ending- I started with Shadows of a Dark Queen so that cast is kind-of my fav
His books are where I got the name Dashel from. Jimmy the Hands grandson was named Dashel.

rrr_img_38623.jpg

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Not all of us read reddit. Some of us visit only FoH for our daily lulz and appreciate the reposts.

rrr_img_38626.jpg