Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>

Horseshoe bend is so mindblowingly gorgeous. I hugely encourage all of you to put it (and lower antelope canyon) on your lists. Plus duh the Grand Canyon. Which btw I just visited for the first time 3 years ago and have lived in AZ all my life.. Dum dee dooo.. I do international travels mostly.
velvetants.jpeg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Brad2770

Horseshoe bend is so mindblowingly gorgeous. I hugely encourage all of you to put it (and lower antelope canyon) on your lists. Plus duh the Grand Canyon. Which btw I just visited for the first time 3 years ago and have lived in AZ all my life.. Dum dee dooo.. I do international travels mostly.
View attachment 262705

This was my first sight of the Grand Canyon from the southern rim. This pic doesn’t look like much, but in person it was breath taking. I agree that everyone should pay a visit to the Grand Canyon.

75CD25F0-101A-454A-B422-DDDC845D143F.jpeg

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
View attachment 262705

• 2Rustled
  • 1Picard
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 3 users