2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
jeep_fire_pits_1.jpg

• 6Like
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 7 users

mikerb

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Honestly, shit like this really fucking tilts me. It's dumb on so many levels. So you're both not busy enough to have time to do dumb shit like this (and the million videos of nurses and doctors dancing etc), and you're literally just trying to get internet points because it's not going to go away simply because people stay home. Absolutely none of this is about it just going away, because that's not how this works.

No, it's not going to go away like this. But not following social distancing and being carefull to yourself and others, wearing mask and gloves THEN you gonna spread the virus more and more and more. At the end you gonna have more death.

But hey, if you want more death, just do it, it's your freedom. Your freedom to be a douche and indirectly a murderer. I can't do shit about it.

tzY32p6.jpg

Every country in the world need this.

• 5Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
No, it's not going to go away like this. But not following social distancing and being carefull to yourself and others, wearing mask and gloves THEN you gonna spread the virus more and more and more. At the end you gonna have more death.

But hey, if you want more death, just do it, it's your freedom. Your freedom to be a douche and indirectly a murderer. I can't do shit about it.

View attachment 263685

Every country in the world need this.

Take it to the coronavirus thread where we can call you a retard and not detail the FSR.

LHFl3.png

• 6Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users