Funny, Strange, Random Pics

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I've met.... two? people in my entire life that were this black.

IMG_20200426_182648.jpg

• 11Weird Boner
  • 5Like
  • 3Barf
Reactions: 21 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
No issues with comics, I just am one of those poor bastards that can't suspend disbelief enough to get over Batman's reluctance to kill the Joker... I think even Mr. Spock would have done it (but I can't find an image of Spock killing the Joker. If someone wants to make one, that would be awesome).

I mean I think it's kinda dumb too, but then look at the picture you linked and how a single cold-blooded murder very quickly turns Superman from a paragon of virtue into a remorseless tyrannical villain. A Batman who takes a life rapidly becomes a Batman who just murders everyone who crosses him, he is a mentally broken nutjob and that one rule is really all that keeps him from being a villain.

Crisis-on-Infinite-Earths-Kevin-Conroy-Batman-Bruce-Wayne-Batwoman.jpg

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 5 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I mean I think it's kinda dumb too, but then look at the picture you linked and how a single cold-blooded murder very quickly turns Superman from a paragon of virtue into a remorseless tyrannical villain. A Batman who takes a life rapidly becomes a Batman who just murders everyone who crosses him, he is a mentally broken nutjob and that one rule is really all that keeps him from being a villain.

Crisis-on-Infinite-Earths-Kevin-Conroy-Batman-Bruce-Wayne-Batwoman.jpg

Is this dike going to be in every dumb action movie? For some reason, I thought she was hot in OITNB, but then seeing her in everything else she just looks like your typical androgynous, gender-neutral rug muncher. It was pretty satisfying watching her get blender-fied in Resident Evil, and the only thing really worth mentioning in the entire movie. (obvious stunt double is obvious)

MV5BZjY2NTE2MjItODhjOS00ODI4LThhZmItZWYzMTI0NjBmYjJkL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjMzNjc2OD...jpg

Do8-f6gXoAAOAVY.jpg

• 4Weird Boner
  • 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 6 users