1.jpg

2.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ive noticed for a long time that Hardy typically has some kind of affliction to give his character as much as an excuse as possible to speak as little as possible or with a distorted effect

I think it was 2012’s “Lawless” where his characters throat gets cut where I first started picking up on this

compare his performance as Shinzon in Nemesis

The world just seems so small at times to me. I was impersonating the Lawless version of Hardy this morning when I was talking to one of my employees. Far before I even thought about checking the forum. Thats so random but awesome with the timing.

thumb_perfect-timing-00-77-random-memes-and-pics-to-get-50814800.png

Hardy is one of my favorite actors, mostly in part to Lawless. I grew up and have lived in and around Franklin County Virginia all my life except for when I was in the Army for eight years. He reminds me a lot of male figures in my father's side of the family in that movie. If you go out onto my father's land - down near a creek, you'll find an old dilapidated still that has holes punched in all of the Mash, Thump, and Worm Barrels. My uncle, the oldest of all of them, has pictures in his attic that are oddly familiar to some of the real popular stills* of the 70's pictured in newspapers. Amos Law's family has even went so far as to start their own distillery, "Law's Choice Distillery". Definitely white lightning if you're at all familiar with that type of liquor.

74d3d1363b4994ec655ffb3bc1b19d46.jpg

As a side note, if you wouldn't have told me that Hardy played Shinzon in Nemesis - I would have never known. His head looks huge in that rubber/spandex outfit of his in comparison to his body. I guess I'm just used to seeing him when he's fit, or at least healthy looking.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users