Ahn'Qiraj Raider
image0.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Know how I know all the racists on here are cowards? Because they would not say the N Word to a Black Man's Face, they do it anonymously on the internet in the comfort of their home.

Wrong

Last edited:
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Wrong, I call my welder a stupid chink daily and then he calls me a American Inventor. We are both DREAMERS.

Yeah, I've called several black people American Inventors, once we've become friends and they know I mean nothing by it. I have never called a American Inventor a American Inventor because I don't talk to American Inventors.

Oblig pic - American inventor

1591153193874.png

• 1Picard
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Worf

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Wrong, I call my welder a stupid chink daily and then he calls me a American Inventor. We are both DREAMERS.
Yeah, I've called several black people American Inventors, once we've become friends and they know I mean nothing by it. I have never called a American Inventor a American Inventor because I don't talk to American Inventors.

Oblig pic - American inventor

View attachment 274803

I think you are both smart enough to understand the point I was making. Talking shit with "friends" is totally different than what I am talking about on this board Also, where are the pics?
funny-agency-life-creative-designer-copywriter-memes-1.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I think you are both smart enough to understand the point I was making. Talking shit with "friends" is totally different than what I am talking about on this board Also, where are the pics?View attachment 274804

My pic was in there (doan ban me massa, doan beet me liahk poor fedor) and almost everything I do is shitposting so:

1591153639915.png

• 1Picard
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Worf