Funny, Strange, Random Pics

brad2112_sl

shitlord
First post, decided to unmask and appear after the end of that other place.

rrr_img_4742.jpg
rrr_img_4743.jpg
rrr_img_4744.jpg

rrr_img_4742.jpg

rrr_img_4743.jpg

rrr_img_4744.jpg

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Didn't Keanu earn a few hundred million from the Matrix movies?? So how come he wears these same ragged old clothes all the time.

Plus a few more pics.

Fustian_sl

shitlord
Hello, My first post here, i watch the screenshots section since, you know, "the other forum". But i never post, until now
Present tense where English speakers would naturally use the present perfect? You must be German. Willkommen ins Forum, mein werter Herr!

Fedor;31582 said:
ups jacks ipad[/video]

had a similar thing happen a few years back. Ordered a video MP3 player from bestbuy.com well before the ipod craze. Received a mangled box from UPS that was empty. Looked like someone ripped it open, and then taped it back up.

I fought with their outsourced help line for months with no help. Luckily i documented every time i called them with specific names. I wrote the BBB a huge complaint letter, and a month later a got a hand signed apology from the head of bestbuy.com with a gift certificate in the amount of the MP3 player.

05 cool story bro.jpg

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Wrap cat shit in a box, leave it on the tailgate of your truck while shopping for someone to steal it. It'd be more fun if you could see the results, but still. Stolen from Arfcom.

dUMiM.jpg

0rNqW.jpg

dbA4C.jpg

n9lg2.jpg