Funny, Strange, Random Pics

fedda_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_40659.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
When I think Liz Taylor, I think Flintstones Movie.

Edit:

Thought...

Chrome needs a right click menu option for "Search Google for '(search term)' + 'tits' "

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i'm red and green colorblind, seriously... i drive by looking at the position of the lights. top light lit, STOP, bottom light lit, GO... middle light lit... can i make it?

i am not joking, also i don't know if there was a test for handi cap of not seeing color? but there should be, i mean there are ppl like me who have a legal license to drive and i cannot see 2 of the 3 primary stop/yield/go colors.

i forgot where but one time i was driving and i saw horizontal lights, i freaked out... i just approached the lights slowly and if traffic moved, i moved, or if someone honked, i went!

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i'm red and green colorblind, seriously... i drive by looking at the position of the lights. top light lit, STOP, bottom light lit, GO... middle light lit... can i make it?

i am not joking, also i don't know if there was a test for handi cap of not seeing color? but there should be, i mean there are ppl like me who have a legal license to drive and i cannot see 2 of the 3 primary stop/yield/go colors.

i forgot where but one time i was driving and i saw horizontal lights, i freaked out... i just approached the lights slowly and if traffic moved, i moved, or if someone honked, i went!
I remember learning in driver's ed a million years ago that horizontal lights are always configured left to right just as vertical is top to bottom. And told the reason is so colorblind people know red is always on the left. Maybe you should have paid more attention.

bVjy6gR.jpg

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Yea, well... you stumble on weird shit every now and then. About 50 minutes in it goes ape shit crazy.

images