a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
20200618_001016.jpg

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider

It's fucked to deny someone their racial identity specifically by now deciding that you're going to reverse the long-standing and predominant standard that whites have used to exclude mixed race people from being white. The so called "one-drop rule" has made life hard and dangerous for people of mixed race for hundreds of years in the United States and was a legal standard as recently as during segregation and is still used by racists to this day (despite your arbitrary reversal of this standard for the purpose of your argument that Shaun King is not black). With that said, racial identity is complicated and there are intelligent and legitimate discussions that occur within the black community about colorism: e.g. that black people with lighter skin have a different experience of racism than black people with darker skin. But your reposting of this oversimplified supposed attack on Shaun King's race is purely an attempt to discredit him and deny him a voice. I don't personally follow his discourse on race so I'm not going to defend everything that he's ever said. But seriously, it's racist to post this shit because presumably this apparent criticism is due to some issue you have where you are uncomfortable when black people talk about how racism is still a thing and your knee jerk reaction is to discredit and silence by any means necessary. You need to take a long hard look in the mirror then do an ounce of work to educate yourself.View attachment 278613
you-talk-like-5c5122.jpg

• 7Worf
  • 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users