Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Varia Vespasa

Vyemm Raider
Still haven't worn a mask, but that top one I'd sport. Gonna have to when I visit the doc for the wife's first ultrasound. Not happy about it. Butt fuck it.

View attachment 283377
If you had been butt fucking it you probably wouldnt need to go for the ultrasound... :p
Butt.jpg

• 6Like
  • 4Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 10 users

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
BLM, but not to blacks in Chicago...

1594071335552.png

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 4 users

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would type this instead of the video but I'm at work. Can someone fact check this for curiosity?

We would have to see the source hes using. A quick look at wikipedia for murder rates by countries puts the 189th place at 9 murders a year so it seems like bullshit right away.
bullshit-detector.png

If hes going for measured by population, the US isnt anywhere near as high as 3rd to start with.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
We can all say of Donald Trump what he said to a dead soldier's mother. "he knew what he was getting into"

He doesn't need you to be the white Knight for him.

View attachment 283161
I know you want the random selective quote for maximun outrage but whatever he said he wasn't saying anything with intent to malice so you can believe whatever bullshit thought you want but you know it's wrong.

Also your meme is retarded. I like how your overly simplistic syllogism is even color coded so you don't have to think at all. Nobody randomly decided to say blue lives matter and demand loyalty oaths all of a sudden they only say it to mock black lives matter obvious hypocrisy. Also "cop" is not a race dumbo, anyone can be a cop, most of the people catching shit from woke whites these past weeks have been black or otherwise non white officers.
6h8C6ygTdR2jyyUxkALwsc-1200-80.jpg

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 2Garbage
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users