ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Qc7qFPo.jpeg

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am

Actually, If GenX did nothing, it wouldn't even matter. About the only thing GenX was good was fucking, to get the Millennials born. Doesn't matter how smart GenX was or even how capable we are, the size of the boomers just dwarf us. And the size the Millennials just dwarf the boomers.

Of course, I'm talking about all the other GenX'ers out there. 'Cause I have no kids. The one god damned thing I was supposed to be good at. And I fucked even that up.

0ecuvajkbse51.jpg

Last edited:
  • 10Like
  • 4Moron
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 18 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Actually, If GenX did nothing, it wouldn't even matter. About the only thing GenX was good was fucking, to get the Millennials born. Doesn't matter how smart GenX was or or even how capable we are, the size of the boomers just dwarf us. And the size the Millennials just dwarf the boomers.

Of course, I'm talking about all the other GenX'ers out there. 'Cause I have no kids. The one god damned thing I was supposed to be good at. And I fucked even that up.

View attachment 289902
The term baby boomer doesn't make much sense given these numbers unless Gen X and millennials were both birthed by boomers...
Data from the National Center for Health Statistics shows that about 62 million millennials were born in the United States, compared to 55 million members of Generation X, 76 million baby boomers, and 47 million from the Silent Generation.

Oblig.
Eef4qN0VAAE95KW.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
The term baby boomer doesn't make much sense given these numbers unless Gen X and millennials were both birthed by boomers...

Oblig.
View attachment 289904

I've never believed that Silent Generation crap. I mean, my dad was born in 1945, so he really caught the tail end of it, and he's told me that he was brought up when kids were to be seen and not heard. But, meh. And the Boomers were so named because they were the largest generation born to date. But, you're probably right.

The boomers stole pussy from me. God damn it.

WR4lrBT.jpg

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user