Screenshot_20200807-190036_Chrome.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I really like this scene. You have a man who is strong enough to rip trees apart, hold helicopters and prevent them from taking off punching regular guys at full strength and when everything is done not a single one of the men he just beat the shit out of has a cut, scrape, bruise or bone protruding from their skin. Its like they all passed out from the exhaustion of wrestling. He throws and punches people hard enough that they fly into the plate glass siding hard enough that it shatters the glass. Yet no blood.

no blood.jpg

1225215183610.jpg

Last edited:
  • 7Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 8 users

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I really like this scene. You have a man who is strong enough to rip trees apart, hold helicopters and prevent them from taking off punching regular guys at full strength and when everything is done not a single one of the men he just beat the shit out of has a cut, scrape, bruise or bone protruding from their skin. Its like they all passed out from the exhaustion of wrestling. He throws and punches people hard enough that they fly into the plate glass siding hard enough that it shatters the glass. Yet no blood.

View attachment 291218

The magic of Disney.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

View attachment 291218

Just needs a little special effects?

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users