<Silver Donator>
D85923FA-8B95-4583-B66F-D5F9ABDF854B.jpeg

• 8Worf
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I've provided proof to others in the past. Not CNN... You won't read it just like they didn't. His racist history goes back to the 70's. He has several sexual cases against him. He lines his pockets with all his little vacations he takes to his own properties. But you continue being blind and deaf. Previous statement stands, both garbage.

View attachment 292051
hey faggot, you provided nothing, goto the citation thread and provide.

here, ppl didn't believe this "meme"
f4egp06qdt851.png

since it was posted on reddit, it's probably fake

naw, i went and found the interview where the attorney says this

you and your ilk like to defend by dragging someone down.

last week, we talked about bill clinton flying to pedo island and documents that have a witness say "that's the former president bill clinton, the one that stuck a cigar up the fat girls no no zone, yea i saw him on pedo island"

and your kind of ppl go, "well Trump flew on the plane as well", yes Trump flew on the plane one time from FL to NJ, he basically needed a ride home from golfing.

all you racism and sexism, is just hearsay

• 18Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 18 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
They are both shit candidates. One's a creepy old man with pedophile tendencies. The other is sexist, racist, and a thief.

View attachment 292047
this is how racist Trump is

he basically says "eye of newt and Latinos of Mexico, don't illegal cross the border wearing that ugly sombero" and sprinkles some cheetos dust and libtards just go apeshit and make up their own reality as to what President Trump said.

that's where the racism is, all in your head
81052302.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
The more I see the insane, delusional, unintelligent ramblings of the left and the self-righteous bullshit of the right I see more and more just how accurate George Carlin was. It's not the politicians... It's the public. View attachment 292093
Nah, problem is definitely liberals, not self-righteous right wing types. People fleeing shitholes in California arent going to NYC or other liberal areas, they flee to where all those "self-righteous" conservatives live.

thumb.php654.jpg

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 8 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I’m guilty too but goddamn politics again. I ate this whole fucking tomahawk last year. that’s a goddamn serving platter under it not a plate
CBA97968-612D-4420-B360-5F5F31B099D8.jpeg

• 7Quality Calories
  • 4Like
Reactions: 10 users