<Bronze Donator>
Annotation 2020-08-20 232418.jpg

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Explain how this bitch ain't buried 6 feet under if this shit is true? Did some faggot judge give her a brown people pussy pass combo and let her off the hook?

She did time, now she advocates for weakening punishment for crimes, she also squezzed that poor guys testicles with a pair of pliers which I didn't realize till just now.

9144.jpg

• 6Rustled
  • 1Barf
  • 1Comrade
Reactions: 10 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Explain how this bitch ain't buried 6 feet under if this shit is true? Did some faggot judge give her a brown people pussy pass combo and let her off the hook?
In all honesty, what can any regular person do about it if it is true? If this left wing, right wing, shit has proven anything.. it's that the media, politics and more are just all corrupt as fuck. Any person educated enough to read books based on the history of other nations can make direct comparisons to the US in the current day, regardless of technology. We're headed for a civil war and I can only hope it doesnt happen in my life time.

Not directed towards any one individual but... This political shit needs to end on this forum. You don't even need to look at metrics to know we're shedding unique visitors, actual f'n people - not bots. Some very well known people that we play with all the time have left. If you feel the need to voice your opinion of left wing, right wing, then please.. by all means, take it to other social media. Plenty of us have been coming here for over 20 years now, and seeing people saying f'k this forum over politics is just disheartening.

1597996384195.jpeg

• 10Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 14 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>

Bidens brain is broken and is rapidly declining
vs
trump speaks to press everyday, most accessible president in modern history, speaks to reporters more than anyone in decades and you found 2 flubs in 4 years

WOW bubbles WOW, this is how you can tell you're in a BUBBLE

173064.jpg

literally 1/2 of democrats don't think Biden can physically last 4 years

Last edited:
  • 9Like
  • 3Picard
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 13 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Bidens brain is broken and is rapidly declining
vs
trump speaks to press everyday, most accessible president in modern history, speaks to reporters more than anyone in decades and you found 2 flubs in 4 years

WOW bubbles WOW, this is how you can tell you're in a BUBBLE

173064.jpg

literally 1/2 of democrats don't think Biden can physically last 4 years

your trolling game is very weak and obvious

also,

ow83kevl58i51.jpg

• 7Like
  • 4Barf
  • 4Garbage
Reactions: 21 users