Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Gosh, upon looking back at past pages I now realize that I am certainly not the first to post political-themed Funny Strange and/or Random pics. By your reaction... I must be one of the best.View attachment 300339
Gosh, didn't realize all of the other people that are posting those stupid pictures also promised to stop posing them until November 4th.
1599535070444.png

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
It's fucking hilarious that any government would call a non-politician corrupt. Expected, even. How dare he come in and win any election.

Corruption? By shining a bright beacon on how fucking useless so many members of government are? What the fuck is their purpose or point? What benefit do they have to the people besides lining their own pockets with the money of the people?

Collusion? With Russia? As if they don't have enough problems of their own. Russia is and always has been a fucking red herring. In the IT world no one talks about Russia because they don't fucking matter. They might as well be North Korea. Why that shit carries on from the cold war is anyone's guess. If I spoke Russian and didn't absolutely loathe the cold I'd move there. Besides paid for bride services, what software has Russia developed that isn't a copy of Facebook?

Cruelty? Lemme guess. Kids in cages. Right. Because a holding station is better than a cave, doped on heroin and getting fucked by rich Mexican cartels is "better". Never mind the fact that the "cages" existed long before Trump, but it's totally his fault. Because the wall failed or something.

Just look at your average human, let alone American. This idealized persona we've built up to expect from a president is total bullshit. Just like royalty is somehow better. It's not. We're not. Sick of pretending we're lesser. Fuck the pedestal and fuck you.

20200907_173143.jpg

Last edited:
  • 15Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 22 users

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You fuckers are annoying
33164.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 4Barf