ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Eh4OwnCWkAUsnKT.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
She was definitely the queen of busty petite. For some reason Im always so curious if it was worth it for these god tier beautiful women to have spent their 20s shaking their tits and ass v getting married to some scrooge mcduck. I wish we could find these women in 10 years and see where they end up because she could have married any dude she wanted.

View attachment 302394
Yeah so it appears the money is drying up for her because now shes turned into just another camgirl from the looks of things. Normally this would be good but good god is her camera work is atrocious. And of course she filters the unholy fuck out of her cam sessions;

[
1600149577826.png

Last edited:
  • 16Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 17 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah so it appears the money is drying up for her because now shes turned into just another camgirl from the looks of things. Normally this would be good but good god is her camera work is atrocious. And of course she filters the unholy fuck out of her cam sessions;

[View attachment 302577

I'd still pound that though. Internet says she's 28. But I remember seeing her tits for quite a while. She must have started back in 2010.

library-desktop-wallpaper-pictures-50367-52058-hd-wallpapers.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users