Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Tenjikuronin

that-ass.jpeg

Funny+Math+Problem.png

41bunnybootcamp0909.jpg

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
file under knees to sharp, but I HATE when girls with otherwise attractive hands/manicure have their press on nails half grown off the finger... seriously... either get your nails done again, or even better, just don't get the press ons.

jebus...

while I'm on stage, two other nail trends I hate are the new "duck foot" wedge nails that get larger toward the ends, and the russian vampire nails that come to points.. those are definitely better than the wedge, but I'd rather not.

thanks for your time

rrr_img_43983.jpg

rrr_img_43984.jpg
This is going to be gay as holy shit...but the nails aren't "growing off their fingers", it's called a french manicure, where you only paint the tip a color. Fuck, get some culture
GIS "French Manicure"
french-manicure-woman-horiz.jpg

Also to un-gay this gayness:
3tvymu.jpg

Nostrovia_sl

shitlord
From the Freak Show this morning on Kber.

They say at least one thing goes wrong at every wedding. But this kind of puts your "we ran out of red wine after an hour" crisis in perspective.

Last weekend, a couple was about an hour away from getting married at a church in Essex, England, when a stranger stumbled into the building.

He was bleeding from his GROIN, and explained to the vicar and the early wedding guests that he'd just CUT OFF his own TESTES with a pair of SCISSORS....

Then, to make sure they knew he was telling the truth, he dropped them on the floor.

The police and paramedics rushed to the scene, and he was taken to the hospital. There's no word on his condition, but he's also undergoing a mental health evaluation.

The cops wanted to close the church and postpone the wedding, but the couple's family convinced them to let it happen.

Meanwhile, SOMEHOW, everyone kept the news from the bride, so she had no idea a man had castrated himself and crashed her wedding until afterward.
rrr_img_44052.jpg

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Got bad news for you bro...

rrr_img_43962.jpg
You might be retarded if you make demotivationals like that. Reminds me of this wiseass in EVE who made "Sticks and stones will break you're face". What a nicer way to tell the world you're a 7 year old who can't tell the difference between "your" and "you're".

Pic unrelated.
rrr_img_44057.jpg