Ssraeszha Raider
699F0D0E-5B35-492B-B168-D95EBDDB4983.jpeg

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
The basic premise of this is false

there is no "balance of nature" species do not seek equilibrium. it's like the noble savage myth, it's a fiction that lives on somehow

Daniel_Botkin_ecologists_continue_to_use_equation_that_has_ever_matched_real_world_BigPicNewsDotCom.png
This shit also pisses me of because it's wildly disingenuous and detaches humans from the natural order of things as if we're special, or somehow separated from it, when we are specifically derived from it. We will reach a population density cap, figure out how to increase that cap, or reduce procreation. Or evolve. Or die off (gasp, OH NO). Making your regular John and Nancy scared is stupid. Fucking live your life. That we've been forced to be aware of so many mental issues relating to sexuality or identity is a blip in the system. No one will remember you because you cut your dick off. I hope I'm quoted on that in future issues of Encyclopedia Britannica.

Screenshot_20201017-225633_Reddit.png

• 21Like
  • 4Quality Calories
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 25 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Why people do dumb shit, bro, your guess is as good as anyone's. Don't feign some abstract ignorance like we care if they huddle together like stupid animals.

68a31de.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users