Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Fucker

Log Wizard
Guy on another forum was home at the time of the Nashville explosion. Arrow depicts his dwelling. 200 feet away from the blast itself.

2xyrt.JPG

• 4Rustled
  • 3Mother of God
  • 3Blown
Reactions: 12 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Is this real? Colonel Sanders got his chicken recipe from my brother in law's grandmother. I might actually watch the show to see if they mention anything about that.

View attachment 325803
They never mention it. My family tree has fryers and griddles that are across the world because Mr. McDonalds lost a poker game with my grandfather. Its not about the name, its about the patents.

big-boy-2.jpg

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
They never mention it. My family tree has fryers and griddles that are across the world because Mr. McDonalds lost a poker game with my grandfather. Its not about the name, its about the patents.

Except in this case we have the supposed secret recipe because it was his families recipe. My sister cooked it once for a party and bought some KFC for a taste test. 20-30ish people and no one could tell the difference.

1609198914722.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Supertaster
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>

View attachment 325806

Oh how I miss the presence of a Kip's Big Boy in Dallas. (Last one closed in the 90s) It was the default late night food spot during high school for me.

20201212_104431.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Repost
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users