<Banned>
1609256376826.jpg

• 5Like
  • 4Garbage
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 12 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Someone gave a bag of this for Christmas. It’s the goddamndest thing. It tastes and has almost the same consistency as teriyaki beef jerky. I was expecting fish smell and taste, like some bad pussy, but what I got was like a breath of fresh cattle.

9922B769-909F-4FB3-B868-251AD375C223.jpeg

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
How many here are old enough to remember all these systems?
People-Share-Heartwarming-Stories-Of-Adopting-Dogs-And-Cats-To-Their-Family-Humanity-Wholesome-18.jpg

People-Share-Heartwarming-Stories-Of-Adopting-Dogs-And-Cats-To-Their-Family-Humanity-Wholesome-25-1.jpg
People-Share-Heartwarming-Stories-Of-Adopting-Dogs-And-Cats-To-Their-Family-Humanity-Wholesome-22-1.jpg
People-Share-Heartwarming-Stories-Of-Adopting-Dogs-And-Cats-To-Their-Family-Humanity-Wholesome-11-1.jpg
People-Share-Heartwarming-Stories-Of-Adopting-Dogs-And-Cats-To-Their-Family-Humanity-Wholesome-34.jpg

Not old enough to have gotten an Atari when they were relevant, though my dad did pick one up to show me what it was like vs the NES. Had every Nintendo system growing up. Always went to a friend's for SEGA. Definitely had an ego about that growing up. "Sega sucks." In a lot of ways they did, but not because Nintendo was better.

Computer lab in maybe 2nd grade was a bunch of Commodore 64's with Math Blaster and Oregon Trail.

20201229_145402.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
How many here are old enough to remember all these systems?

People-Share-Heartwarming-Stories-Of-Adopting-Dogs-And-Cats-To-Their-Family-Humanity-Wholesome-22-1.jpg
The last thing I can remember being genuinely excited about getting on Christmas. My mom didnt even wrap it, she went to the garage and got it out of the trunk of her car.

nuydqz5zpu801.jpg

• 7Like
  • 2Quality Calories
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 9 users