Funny, Strange, Random Pics

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
One of my great joys in EQ was going to go to a heavily populated zone like Velks Lab and causing massive trains. It worked really well there because you could just run to the top, aggro a spider then quickly jump down and sit at the entrance as it slowly made its way towards you. Sometimes it would be so camped it the various groups would pick off the spiders pathing down. Other times though, a gigantic snowball of death would be slowly descending the catwalks wiping every group it ran past. And no one would know who did it.

View attachment 328536
Those were my fave times in EQ too. Except I was the one loudly rolling through velks calling out names as I sat on them waiting for the train to catch up. Fuck I loved playing EQ.
Fashion_totemic_ogre_male.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Those were my fave times in EQ too. Except I was the one loudly rolling through velks calling out names as I sat on them waiting for the train to catch up. Fuck I loved playing EQ.
View attachment 328537
Speaking of ogres...

Probably one of the most hilarious moments I've had gaming was with ogres in gfay. Had a druid friend of mine port me to gfay. Ran over to whatever the tree city was called and had him bind me by one of the lifts.

Once bound I'd invis up them make my way over to the banker. Seeing as how this was the trading hub on my server it was packed. So while invis id stand in the doorway of the bank. An ogre was just big enough to block the entrance.

People would quickly realize something wasn't right. No one could enter or leave the bank and they had no idea why. The door would open but they couldn't go through it. This would quickly cause people to get pissed off as it was disrupting all the trading.

That wasn't the worst part though, invis wearing off was. Right as invis would fall, I'd move around to the back so no one would realize an ogre was blocking the doorway. Problem is that once invis fell the bankers would aggro since ogres where kos. Well not wanting to die I'd just walk off the ledge and float down, bankers in tow. I'd run off in a random direction with the bankers following me, eventually letting them kill me in the middle of the zone.

That's when people would start petitioning and guides would show up begging the entire zone to stop pulling the bankers. Good times.

Thurgadin was also a nice spot to do this, but by this time so many people had passive see invis they knew what was going on.

Alexstrasza.PNG.png

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
One of my great joys in EQ was going to go to a heavily populated zone like Velks Lab and causing massive trains. It worked really well there because you could just run to the top, aggro a spider then quickly jump down and sit at the entrance as it slowly made its way towards you. Sometimes it would be so camped it the various groups would pick off the spiders pathing down. Other times though, a gigantic snowball of death would be slowly descending the catwalks wiping every group it ran past. And no one would know who did it.

View attachment 328536

Oh certain people knew who caused the train. But they had to act like they didn't or everyone would know they had eyes up :p

showeq-01.jpg

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Harrow
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Eagle dropped it's breakfast about 200 ft behind me yesterday. Foler Foler does this mean it's happening?!

DSC09496s.jpg

DSC09499s.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Eagle dropped it's breakfast about 200 ft behind me yesterday. Foler Foler does this mean it's happening?!

DSC09496s.jpg

DSC09499s.jpg
Holy shit bro. Today could be the day. If you had watches an eagle give live birth then I would be more than 100% sure today is the day.

• 3Faggotry
  • 2Garbage
  • 2Harrow
Reactions: 6 users