u1f4lwcg4wb61.jpg

• 6Harrow
  • 3Repost
  • 3Like
Reactions: 12 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
All the faggot has is his hate for Trump. Now that Trump will be gone, he will have to return to being a nobody, not realizing that’s what he has been all along.

Really? Or maybe the politics echo chamber is just so ridiculous, that people are saying not to post RL pics on the RL pics threads because 'your enemy might use them'. This is a goddamn video game forum lol. ENEMY!!!!11 It's all cool. Voters have spoken, your man child is on the way out, check all hopium at the door. Enjoy the next 4 years! Use my pic, I upgraded anyway ;)

Mod-fail-cardboard-600x325.jpg

• 10Harrow
  • 2Like
  • 2Faggotry
Reactions: 14 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
You have what I would call a negative number when it comes to understanding how modern naval fleets operate. And equally ignorant and stupid concepts when it comes to the military. Shove that shit as far back up your ass as what you just pulled.

Unrelated.
View attachment 329527
I hope you arent thinking that I think carriers operate alone.

Its not like hubris hasnt come back to fuck our military in the ass before. Just ask this man, his hubris cost quite a few people their lives in Vietnam;

robert-mcnamara-2.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Really? Or maybe the politics echo chamber is just so ridiculous, that people are saying not to post RL pics on the RL pics threads because 'your enemy might use them'. This is a goddamn video game forum lol. ENEMY!!!!11 It's all cool. Voters have spoken, your man child is on the way out, check all hopium at the door. Enjoy the next 4 years!
An open forum isnt an echo chamber... it's only an echo chamber if leftists weren't allowed to post there.

...people? What people are saying not to post RL pics? Who cares what they think.... you do you. Connecting an avatar to a real face makes it interesting imo.

f94422af92a84168b4303737a8676f34.jpg

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user