Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
spoilered for size
bohemian.jpg

Some strange things are afoot in the land of the setting sun...

Why have young people in Japan stopped having sex?

The number of single people has reached a record high. A survey in 2011 found that 61% of unmarried men and 49% of women aged 18-34 were not in any kind of romantic relationship, a rise of almost 10% from five years earlier. Another study found that a third of people under 30 had never dated at all. (There are no figures for same-sex relationships.) Although there has long been a pragmatic separation of love and sex in Japan - a country mostly free of religious morals - sex fares no better. A survey earlier this year by the Japan Family Planning Association (JFPA) found that 45% of women aged 16-24 "were not interested in or despised sexual contact". More than a quarter of men felt the same way.
rrr_img_47243.jpg

rrr_img_47242.jpg

rrr_img_47244.jpg

rrr_img_47245.jpg

japan-love-hotels-3.png

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Now this is interesting, During construction of the Statue of Liberty a worker doing a handstand on the head.

rrr_img_47252.jpg

I've never been to Liberty Island. I think that it looks like the 'base' that the statue sits on. But is that right that there are buildings there also.

If that's the genuine statue then it shows a good indication of its size. I've seen it mentioned that people don't realise that the statue isn't as big as you'd think. The base lifts the statue up a lot, but then whats up on the base isn't massive, still big for a statue but you know what I mean.

The head has been in movies, and is always shown bigger than it really is. X-men fight scene on top plus the team trapped inside. The head was thrown onto the street in Cloverfield ( actually I'm pretty sure that's where I heard it mentioned about the size. Director commentary track says that people had said they had the head too small, but in fact it was shown bigger than real ) Plus it was shown on the poster for the old Escape from New York poster, where it fills the street.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The head has been in movies, and is always shown bigger than it really is. X-men fight scene on top plus the team trapped inside. The head was thrown onto the street in Cloverfield ( actually I'm pretty sure that's where I heard it mentioned about the size. Director commentary track says that people had said they had the head too small, but in fact it was shown bigger than real ) Plus it was shown on the poster for the old Escape from New York poster, where it fills the street.
of all the shitty movies that feature an oversized lady liberty, you picked those as examples?

rrr_img_47255.jpg

The Master

Bronze Squire
That looks pretty close to 10' to me. If it is like 2' across each of their chests, it is maybe a 2'-3' bigger, but not a lot.
rrr_img_47256.jpg

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
FYI James Cameron did special effects work on this before he was known.

rrr_img_47257.jpg

As you can see the head shown here is the size of a . . . hot air Balloon. Hard to think of too many things that describe size well.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
lol, thats supposed to be justin bieber?

it feels like this what jerle would look like after he finished his MtF and then went FtM.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I didn't bother going to the statue o liberty while in New York. I took a quick picture of it from Battery Park and then fucked off to see the NYSE and that little park where the dirty occupy protesters lived for a few weeks.

Vacation!

Edit: faux beebar looks like Ghost Demi

rrr_img_47258.jpg